Friday, March 02, 2007

Major Event Completed - Next Level

Major event last half of Feb, hence why I haven't been around. You know if I had a real topic to write about, it wouldn't be painfully obvious that I just kept my personal life out of my blog. On the other hand, I find myself looking for clues in others' blogs.

One random thought, why do I want people to link to my blog? If you look at Okaskaki's blog, he tells you how to make money with a blog. This is good. See my money maker to the right, and click on something please.

On the other hand, is there any greatness ahead for me in the bloverse? the blogfog? I'm going to add someone else to my side bar.. so far it's been ppl I actually know of, or have conversed with more than zero times, and ppl who have are hard core web-loggers. My addition falls into the latter category.

Today's word comes from my current book, and a very good one! Note to self remind me again to email my sister and get her to read it. The Death and Life of Great American Cities by Jane Jacobs. Well today's word has slipped my mind, but it had an extra a in there, which make me think of the word's origins, the 'a' must have been a Latin 'ae' at one time.

Word of the week, however, is easier: meh.

No comments: