Monday, April 30, 2007

Little St00pid excitement

I can honestly say that getting email from complete strangers who have their own (well thought out and regularly updated) blogs is kindof a little boost for me.

I read a little synopsis on a movie about a massacre at Mountain Meadows in Utah in the 1800's, and I thought to myself, there's a love story in there? It's annoying that Dean Cain (TV Superman) and Terrence Stamp (General Zod) are in the same movie on the same side as the leaders of the Mormons depicted as baddies. What I was going to say about the love story in the fictionalized account is that I'm reminded of a certain Robert Redford/Michelle Pfieffer movie in which Bob's (as they call him a political rallies) character constantly encourages Shellee's (as they call her at the pool) character to find the human interest angle in the story. I think I will make it my life's work for the next few minutes to try to think of movies that DON'T revolve around a handful of well-developed characters you either like or don't like and their development through the story.... Ok can't think of any off hand so I think I'll keep thinking and maybe make an entry of it next time.

Till then.

No comments: