Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Family Blog

Well I've bought a website address, now I just have to figure out what I want to do with it. It's actually been a month now since I made the purchase and I've done nothing. I'm thinking of using blogger to post, or maybe WordPress. I have a host, but I'm not sure if I'm all hooked up or what. I did a few things but I haven't really taken the time to get it set up right. I need to call tech support and I admit I have an aversion, because I feel like there are things, like setting up one's blog that one should be able to do with the tutorials and FAQs at hand.

I probably won't post the link here since it will be for friends and family only, not that you, my gentle readers aren't like family or friends, but being like isn't the same as being.

No comments: